Wednesday, March 18, 2015


        

        I was born on June 4th of 1988 in Rancagua, and I grew up in the same city for 19 years.
        My mother's name is Cecilia and she is a single mom, however that fact gave me a singular education in many sense, starting with my formal education  at the age of 2 with kinder garden for the only reason that I was bored. That was only the beginning. 
        All my childhood was simple, first, I am only child, my cousins live in Europe and I was the only child living in the street. That last thing defined me in some saw, I learned to create all kind of games and activities, specially make thing with my on hand and take my mom's tools, that another important thing. 
      My mom has a singular job, she studied mechanic and since 1989 she work fixing cars, so my environment was very particular: sometime I helped my mom in some thing, for example I use to sit in the car's trunk while my mom was under the car, other situation was when I was 15, my mom pull me from bed, forced me to go to a car that was parking on the street ( I was wearing a giant purple pyjama) and told me: ' When I tell you, you'll turn on the car and accelerate", so I did it. That moment I met my future first boyfriend, wearing a pyjama....
           
          In 2008 I get in law School, and for the next 4 years I lived in that city. That time of my life was very different, It's a different placed compared with Facso.

No comments:

Post a Comment